Woodhaven offers the respite and daycare services to meet the need of our community and surrounding area. Both services require the same paperwork to be filled out as a permanent resident, so make preparations with us in advance.
Respite simply means overnight care or 24 hours of care. Respite is paid for by the day and gives families that want to keep their loved one at home a chance to rest for one day or as many days as they need. Respite care is also a great service for families that want to go on vacation and need somewhere safe and dependable to watch their loved one.
Daycare is a similar service which is paid for by the hour based on a half day, or full day. A full day of daycare is 8 to 10 hours of care. This service is designed for families that hold eight hour a day jobs and need a safe environment to leave their loved one while they are at work, but the service is also useful for time needed to shop, pay bills, or run other errands. There is no specified time when you have to drop your family member off or pick him/her up and the service is available only on the days you need it. We are flexible to your schedule.
About Woodhaven Senior Living
Woodhaven Senior Living and Personal Care Home was originally established in 1994, but has been under new ownership and management since July 16th 2012. Woodhaven is located off I-59 in the quiet community of Trenton, Georgia. Woodhaven is a home that provides assistance for those who want to retain independence while receiving the daily support they need in a warm comfortable environment. Our goal is to help our residents maximize independence and quality of life. We offer a vital need in our community and surrounding area for any adult with limited mobility, Alzheimer's, or dementia ranging from hospital recovery to permanent residency. We provide 24 hour supervision and assistance from a trained and compassionate staff.
Interested in learning more?
Services Provided by Woodhaven Senior Living
• Home Cooked Meals with Special Diets
• Family Style Dining
• Medication Management
• Trained Proxy Caregivers
• Laundry Service
• Emergency Call System
• Warm, Cozy, Private & Semi-Private Rooms
• Group Activities
• Spiritual Spervices
• Daily Mail & Newspaper Delivery for Residents with Subscription
• Cable Television Service
• In House Hair & Nail Care
• 24 Hour Supervision
• Inviting Front Porch
• Respite Care
• Health Team - Woodhaven works closely with doctors, home health, and hospice. (These services come to Woodhaven to provide professional medical services. The resident's insurance or family must cover the charge for these services).
• Free Evaluation - In most cases Woodhaven can meet the needs of Alzheimer's, dementia, and limited mobility. Woodhaven will be happy to evaluate your family member in the hospital or home without charge.
• Call or Contact Us for Information
Respite Care and Adult Daycare
Country Style Home Cooked Meals and Delicious Snacks